Thursday, September 25, 2008

"ahahahah...ahahahahah"

Sometimes when Kaylee starts "talking" I will do this to her, but she usually only will make the sounds 3-4 times at most, maybe going for about a minute with this "game." Last night my brother Jeff came over and I started doing this, but she kept doing it for at least 5 minutes or so. I said, "this would have been a funny video," and Jeff got the camera. I didn't expect her to keep it up for that much longer, but once he started recording, she went for another 3 minutes! So it's basically the same thing over and over on the video - about 3 minutes long - but it's funny that she didn't get annoyed with it before then.

3 comments:

  1. That is TOO funny! I agree with Jeff, every time she cries do the ahahahahahahaha thinh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too funny! I've never even thought to do that. I have to try that tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete