Monday, September 15, 2008

Laugh, Spit, Eat, Talk, Play...

Kaylee has figured out how to blow raspberries. So I've spent most of the past few days with a layer of spit on me (in addition to the coating of drool that I usually wear). (Who came up with the raspberry phrase anyway? Click here for a funny (& short) slo-mo video.) Kaylee also goes crazy when the "tickle finger" comes to tickle her neck.

The video is two spliced together - I was tickling her then she started spitting, but stopped and started again. To spare you the boring bits, I cut out part...you'll see. (2 min, 18 sec video)

Kaylee's getting better at the eating thing already! We just feed her about a tablespoon of rice cereal before her 2nd and 4th (last) bottles. As you can see, she really opens wide and leans in for the food! I set the camera on the table, hence the weird angle... (3 min video)

Today Kaylee started saying "dadadadada" - I think because she's started spitting and is now figuring out how to use her tongue to do different things and make different sounds. This is her playing peek-a-boo and saying dadadadada... (4 min, 30 sec video)

(Steph - hope you and Ethan have fun watching 3 videos at once!! I just tried it...crazy! haha!)

1 comment: