Saturday, January 9, 2010

Snow & Yucky Soup

On Thursday we went out in the snow for a little while before there was much on the ground (not that there was ever that much on the ground at all!).



A friend had brought over some soup for us just before we went out in the snow. When we got back inside I thought it would make a nice warm snack. I asked Kaylee if she wanted some "yummy soup" and she said no. So I asked her if she wanted "yucky soup" and she said yes. So here she is eating yucky soup - that she loved!



At the end of the video she calls Mimi (her stuffed lamb) on her phone (my old one). She and Mimi must have a special language because the sounds she makes is how she always "talks" to her on the phone. Weirdo.

2 comments:

  1. That first "ew, yucky soup" had me laughing out loud!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! I don't know if I should be offended or thrilled that she loves the "yucky" soup. Hmmm? Adorable - and I totally understood the language that she spoke to Mimi... what's wrong with you? - pam

    ReplyDelete